- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Henry's Sunset Playa Restaurant & Bar
Henry's Sunset Playa Restaurant & Bar Review
This tin-roof beach lodge serves up pizzas, pastas, and Omoa's seafood staples. Sit at a wooden picnic table or in a giant armchair and try an enormous plate of spaghetti in a tasty red seafood sauce. Slices of Canadian pizza come loaded with gooey cheese, ham, salami, and mushrooms. Henry's even does delivery (use the delivery-specific phone number). In the back of the restaurant is a double room ($) with a private bath, air-conditioning, and Wi-Fi. They also have a public laundry service, and Three Amigos Tours is based here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more