- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Le Pachá Review
This giant dance hall is a reggaeton-lover's paradise, and big crowds come out for its concerts and sponsored events. There's a beachfront dance floor, a pool deck and an upstairs VIP lounge with faux leather furniture and a great view of the ocean. La Parrilla, the disco's restaurant, stays open all night. Giant white tents covering the building make it hard to miss.
- Address: Calle 1, La Ceiba
- Cost: L100
- Hours: Thur.–Sat.
- Location: La Ceiba
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more