- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Le Pachá Review
This giant dance hall is a reggaeton-lover's paradise, and big crowds come out for its concerts and sponsored events. There's a beachfront dance floor, a pool deck and an upstairs VIP lounge with faux leather furniture and a great view of the ocean. La Parrilla, the disco's restaurant, stays open all night. Giant white tents covering the building make it hard to miss.
- Address: Calle 1, La Ceiba
- Cost: L100
- Hours: Thur.–Sat.
- Location: La Ceiba
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more