- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Aquí Pancha Review
If the rows of seafood champas (shacks) lining the beach don't manage to entice you, then this casual open-air restaurant should. Just a step away from the water, the eatery offers delicious ceviche, king crab, and lobster dishes. Doña Pancha herself is often around to help with serving heaping portions of diners' favorites, like garlic-soaked shrimp or breaded conch.
- Address: La Playa, Omoa
- Phone: 658–9172
- Location: Omoa
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more