- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Aquí Pancha Review
If the rows of seafood champas (shacks) lining the beach don't manage to entice you, then this casual open-air restaurant should. Just a step away from the water, the eatery offers delicious ceviche, king crab, and lobster dishes. Doña Pancha herself is often around to help with serving heaping portions of diners' favorites, like garlic-soaked shrimp or breaded conch.
- Address: La Playa, Omoa
- Phone: 658–9172
- Location: Omoa
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more