- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
At a Glance
- on-site spa
- variety of room accommodations
- no Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Alemania Review
An enormous red chalet roof houses this friendly hotel, restaurant, and spa complex. Clean rooms with colorful artwork overlook the water from the reclusive property just outside town. The owner is licensed in acupuncture and skin-care treatments and offers on-site services. True to its name (Alemania is Spanish for "Germany"), the restaurant serves hearty breakfasts, German sausage lunches, and hamloaf dinners ($$), and the bar is stocked with German and national beers. The hotel picks up guests from La Ceiba or the Trujillo airport.
- Address: Barrio Río Negro, east of the airport, Trujillo
- Phone: 434–4466
- Location: Trujillo
- 12 rooms, 12 apartments.
- Rate includes no meals, all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more