- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
At a Glance
- on-site spa
- variety of room accommodations
- no Wi-Fi
Casa Alemania Review
An enormous red chalet roof houses this friendly hotel, restaurant, and spa complex. Clean rooms with colorful artwork overlook the water from the reclusive property just outside town. The owner is licensed in acupuncture and skin-care treatments and offers on-site services. True to its name (Alemania is Spanish for "Germany"), the restaurant serves hearty breakfasts, German sausage lunches, and hamloaf dinners ($$), and the bar is stocked with German and national beers. The hotel picks up guests from La Ceiba or the Trujillo airport.
- Address: Barrio Río Negro, east of the airport, Trujillo
- Phone: 434–4466
- Location: Trujillo
- 12 rooms, 12 apartments.
- Rate includes no meals, all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more