- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Restaurante El Delfin
Restaurante El Delfin Review
Trujillo families pile around the long wood tables right on the sand as unobtrusive tropical music plays throughout the restaurant. The kitchen serves traditional seafood dishes like shrimp, lobster, and conch, as well as a variety of fried chicken options. The liquor list is the longest in town. A shower is available for diners coming in off the beach.
- Address: Barrio La Playa, Trujillo
- Phone: 434–4528
- Location: Trujillo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more