- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Restaurante El Delfin
Restaurante El Delfin Review
Trujillo families pile around the long wood tables right on the sand as unobtrusive tropical music plays throughout the restaurant. The kitchen serves traditional seafood dishes like shrimp, lobster, and conch, as well as a variety of fried chicken options. The liquor list is the longest in town. A shower is available for diners coming in off the beach.
- Address: Barrio La Playa, Trujillo
- Phone: 434–4528
- Location: Trujillo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more