- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Restaurante El Delfin
Restaurante El Delfin Review
Trujillo families pile around the long wood tables right on the sand as unobtrusive tropical music plays throughout the restaurant. The kitchen serves traditional seafood dishes like shrimp, lobster, and conch, as well as a variety of fried chicken options. The liquor list is the longest in town. A shower is available for diners coming in off the beach.
- Address: Barrio La Playa, Trujillo
- Phone: 434–4528
- Location: Trujillo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more