- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
The good sound system and solid Latin beats are the most consistant things at this disco formerly known as Castle Beach; it undergoes a design makeover every six months and is likely to be renamed at least once a year. There is a large beachfront deck outside with no cover charge and lots of seating and room for dancing inside. The outdoor bar serves light food. Big crowds come out on Thursday for Ladies' Night.
- Address: Calle 1, La Ceiba
- Cost: L100
- Hours: Thur.–Sat.
- Location: La Ceiba
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more