- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Guaruma Nature Trails
Guaruma Nature Trails Review
This nonprofit organization is developing ecotourism in the Cangrejal River watershed by improving trails and training the local youth to give guided hikes. The Sendero Guaruma is a two-hour excursion that passes freshwater pools, tropical fruit trees, and medicinal plants. The hike on the Sendero La Muralla lasts four hours and includes a visit to a rural village. Sendero La Vista is also four hours and offers astounding views of the river and valley.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more