- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Café Vino Tinto
Café Vino Tinto Review
A grassy lawn with shaded tables and patio seating offers tasty tapas, imported wines, and gourmet lunches. Fish, chicken, and pasta dishes drizzled with bold sauces are served with salad during the day. At night, the menu includes mango and strawberry canapés and well-seasoned beef brochettes. Signs next to the bank at the Parque Central point diners up the road toward this pleasant hilltop eatery.
- Address: 1 block north of Parque Central, Trujillo
- Phone: 9825-2854
- Location: Trujillo
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $144-$159 -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Luxury Resort, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $769 -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, $500 Off Hotel Riu Guanacaste
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline ... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more