- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Café Vino Tinto
Café Vino Tinto Review
A grassy lawn with shaded tables and patio seating offers tasty tapas, imported wines, and gourmet lunches. Fish, chicken, and pasta dishes drizzled with bold sauces are served with salad during the day. At night, the menu includes mango and strawberry canapés and well-seasoned beef brochettes. Signs next to the bank at the Parque Central point diners up the road toward this pleasant hilltop eatery.
- Address: 1 block north of Parque Central, Trujillo
- Phone: 9825–2854
- Location: Trujillo
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more