- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Café Vino Tinto
Café Vino Tinto Review
A grassy lawn with shaded tables and patio seating offers tasty tapas, imported wines, and gourmet lunches. Fish, chicken, and pasta dishes drizzled with bold sauces are served with salad during the day. At night, the menu includes mango and strawberry canapés and well-seasoned beef brochettes. Signs next to the bank at the Parque Central point diners up the road toward this pleasant hilltop eatery.
- Address: 1 block north of Parque Central, Trujillo
- Phone: 9825–2854
- Location: Trujillo
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more