- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Hotel y Restaurante Costa Azul "County Beach."
At a Glance
- family-fun activities, Jacuzzi
- kids splashing in the pool make it noisy for courtyard rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel y Restaurante Costa Azul "County Beach." Review
This hotel is most suitable for young families and has a central splash pool, a game room stocked with table tennis and billiards, and a trampoline. A large, cool lobby is a refreshing retreat from the municipal beach across the street, and double and triple rooms are simple and comfortable. The restaurant has indoor seating and an outdoor terrace. Specialties like fettuccini alfredo and Argentina-style churrasco steak accompany the shrimp, lobster, and crab dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more