- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Hotel y Restaurante Costa Azul "County Beach."
At a Glance
- family-fun activities, Jacuzzi
- kids splashing in the pool make it noisy for courtyard rooms
Hotel y Restaurante Costa Azul "County Beach." Review
This hotel is most suitable for young families and has a central splash pool, a game room stocked with table tennis and billiards, and a trampoline. A large, cool lobby is a refreshing retreat from the municipal beach across the street, and double and triple rooms are simple and comfortable. The restaurant has indoor seating and an outdoor terrace. Specialties like fettuccini alfredo and Argentina-style churrasco steak accompany the shrimp, lobster, and crab dishes.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more