- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Centro Turístico Review
The fresh catch of the day is cleaned and prepared right outside the kitchen. The menu lists lobster, conch, and yellowtail, plus traditional Garífuna eats like fried cassava and machuca (mashed yuca). Tourist Options runs its tours to Cayos Cochinos from the restaurant, so afternoons are usually packed with sun-crisped snorkelers and the boat crew.
- Address: Sambo Creek, beachfront, Sambo Creek
- Phone: 9587–0874; 8903–7587
- Location: Sambo Creek
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more