- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Centro Turístico Review
The fresh catch of the day is cleaned and prepared right outside the kitchen. The menu lists lobster, conch, and yellowtail, plus traditional Garífuna eats like fried cassava and machuca (mashed yuca). Tourist Options runs its tours to Cayos Cochinos from the restaurant, so afternoons are usually packed with sun-crisped snorkelers and the boat crew.
- Address: Sambo Creek, beachfront, Sambo Creek
- Phone: 9587–0874; 8903–7587
- Location: Sambo Creek
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more