- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
At a Glance
- exclusive beach access
- rooms could use a second sweeping
Check Rates from our Partners
Palma Real Review
The first all-inclusive resort on the mainland, Palma Real is set on a pristine stretch of beach. There are cabanas and hotel-style accommodations, a large pool, and even a small water park that is open to the public Wednesday to Sunday. Splashy colors and intriguing artwork decorate the hotel interiors.There is a tour service on site (TURASER), which can arrange rafting, hiking, and canopy tours.
- Address: Playa Roma, between La Ceiba and Trujillo, La Ceiba
- Phone: 429–0501; 429–0508
- Location: La Ceiba
- 160 rooms.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more