- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
At a Glance
- exclusive beach access
- rooms could use a second sweeping
Check Rates from our Partners
Palma Real Review
The first all-inclusive resort on the mainland, Palma Real is set on a pristine stretch of beach. There are cabanas and hotel-style accommodations, a large pool, and even a small water park that is open to the public Wednesday to Sunday. Splashy colors and intriguing artwork decorate the hotel interiors.There is a tour service on site (TURASER), which can arrange rafting, hiking, and canopy tours.
- Address: Playa Roma, between La Ceiba and Trujillo, La Ceiba
- Phone: 429–0501; 429–0508
- Location: La Ceiba
- 160 rooms.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more