- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Caesar's Restaurant & Café
Caesar's Restaurant & Café Review
With a couple of tables out on the sidewalk and a cozy dining room within, this Italian eatery has become very popular. The bruschetta ai pomodori (toasted bread with tomatoes) makes a tasty starter, especially when followed by the pasta alla puttanesca. Imported beers and wines pair nicely with dinner, and grappa or amaretto will bring things to a fine finish. The restaurant also has small sandwich shops in the nearby La Carniceria meat market and at the Muelle de Cabotaje.
- Address: Av. San Isidro at C. 13, La Ceiba
- Phone: 443–1400
- Location: La Ceiba
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more