- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Expatriates. This rooftop bar and grill, known as Expats, is a welcome respite. Informal and friendly, it is always packed with regulars eager to fill you in on what's happening in the area. A huge menu lists great burgers and grilled food and a wide selection of inexpensive tacos and appetizers; the bar boasts ice-cold imported beers. Aside from great eats, the restaurant is packed with perks. There's a cigar shop, a barside computer, and Wi-Fi throughout the building. Anyone can walk in to make free calls to the United States or Canada, and Thursday nights feature live music.
- Address: End of C. 12, La Ceiba
- Phone: 440–1131
- Location: La Ceiba
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more