- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Expatriates. This rooftop bar and grill, known as Expats, is a welcome respite. Informal and friendly, it is always packed with regulars eager to fill you in on what's happening in the area. A huge menu lists great burgers and grilled food and a wide selection of inexpensive tacos and appetizers; the bar boasts ice-cold imported beers. Aside from great eats, the restaurant is packed with perks. There's a cigar shop, a barside computer, and Wi-Fi throughout the building. Anyone can walk in to make free calls to the United States or Canada, and Thursday nights feature live music.
- Address: End of C. 12, La Ceiba
- Phone: 440–1131
- Location: La Ceiba
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more