- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Expatriates. This rooftop bar and grill, known as Expats, is a welcome respite. Informal and friendly, it is always packed with regulars eager to fill you in on what's happening in the area. A huge menu lists great burgers and grilled food and a wide selection of inexpensive tacos and appetizers; the bar boasts ice-cold imported beers. Aside from great eats, the restaurant is packed with perks. There's a cigar shop, a barside computer, and Wi-Fi throughout the building. Anyone can walk in to make free calls to the United States or Canada, and Thursday nights feature live music.
- Address: End of C. 12, La Ceiba
- Phone: 440–1131
- Location: La Ceiba
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more