- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Sports and the Outdoors
Lounging on beaches and fishing are the most obvious activities in Puerto Cortés, but Roberto Alvarez, Jr., who manages Hotel Playa, also offers excursions to nearby waterfalls and professional mountain-bike rides. The mainland's first PADI diving center is based at the hotel and also offers day trips to the Zapodillo Keys. Contact the hotel for more details.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's