At a Glance
- attentive service, great pools
- center of town, difficult to find space on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Martita Review
At first blush, you wouldn't choose a hotel near the center of a port town, but this hotel in the center of Puerto San José does things up big and draws a ton of weekend vacationers from Guatemala City. The place is thoroughly sparkling and modern, with air-conditioned comfort, a great pool, with one for the kids on the side, and a yummy restaurant. If you find yourself needing to stop in Puerto San José—we admit that's far from a likely possibility—this is a good bet.
- Address: Av. del Comercio, 05009
- Phone: /7881–1337; /2474–1383; /7881–1337; /2474–1337
- Location: Puerto San José
- 38 rooms, 13 villas
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's