The Pacific Lowlands Hotels
The Pacific Lowlands Hotel Reviews
Lodgings in this region go for the resort look and feel, although no one would ever mistake them for a Club Med. They tend to be small, but most offer a pool, always appreciated in the lowland heat. If you're headed to the beach, make advance reservations if you plan to be here Friday through Sunday nights—the weekend is getaway time for residents of Guatemala City and nearby El Salvador. Any other night of the week you can probably show up unannounced.
Browse The Pacific Lowlands Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's