Outdoor Activities in Santa Cruz La Laguna
There are plenty of opportunities for hiking in the hills around Santa Cruz. It is the starting point of a scenic four-hour walk to San Marcos La Laguna. The trail passes through several tiny villages and over gusty bluffs overlooking the lake.
Lago Atitlán's wealth of underwater wonders draws divers from around the world. ATI Divers is a certified diving school that offers courses for all levels, from basic certification to dive master. Iguana Perdida, Santa Cruz La Laguna, 07010. 5706–4117. C. Santander, Panajachel, 07014. 7762–2621.
ATI Divers (C. Santander, Panajachel, 07014. 7762-2621.)
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's