Arca de Noé
At a Glance
- good budget value
- solar-powered electricity
- electricity can be erratic at times
- rustic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Arca de Noé Review
Magnificent views are the big draw at this rustic retreat. Rooms, in several wood-and-stone bungalows, are small but neat. The delicious home cooking is served family style in the main building, which resembles a New England farmhouse. The menu ($) changes constantly, but each meal comes with fresh vegetables and bread hot out of the oven. Electricity is solar-generated, with gas used to fuel the supply of hot water.
- Address: Santa Cruz La Laguna, Santa Cruz La Laguna, 07014
- Phone: /5515–3712
- Location: Santa Cruz La Laguna
- 10 rooms, 5 with bath, 5 bungalows
- No credit cards.