- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- beautiful woodwork
- erratic hot-water supply
- can be difficult to contact by phone
Check Rates from our Partners
Posada Schumann Review
Full of old-fashioned charm, this little inn has bungalows set along a narrow swath of garden stretching down to the lake. Exposed stonework and unfinished wood paneling lend the place a slightly rustic feel, but the rooms are enlivened by the festive colors from local textiles. The hot water can be unreliable. You'll get a 10% discount if you pay in cash rather than with a credit card.
- Address: San Marcos La Laguna, San Marcos La Laguna, 07016
- Phone: 5202–2216
- Location: San Marcos La Laguna
- 6 rooms, 2 rooms without bath, 4 bungalows.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
Hi, all -
A summer Guatemala visit was out for me this year due to happy, busy plans to reconnect with host families in Scotland (mine) and The Netherlands (son Isaac's) and a focus week in Cambridge fo Read more
Just want to check this out with you experts since I am planning a last minute trip to Guatemala for Semana Santa and won't therefore get the best accommodations. Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
After reading these five reasons to actually stop in Guatemala (think roasting marshmallows on a volcano,... Read more
Reading trip reports from other travelers can be an invaluable resource for planning your next vacation.... Read more