- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel San Pasqual
At a Glance
- friendly owners, good budget value
- basic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel San Pasqual Review
This little hotel has a definite charm, most of it emanating from the engaging couple that runs it. The simple rooms, with handwoven bedspreads, surround a sunny courtyard. Clotheslines full of the day's laundry stretch to the roof next door. The shared baths are clean, but hot water is available only in the morning.
- Address: 7 Calle 0–43, Zona 1, Santa Cruz del Quiché, 14001
- Phone: 7755–1107
- Location: Santa Cruz del Quiché
- 37 rooms, 11 with bath.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
Hi, all -
A summer Guatemala visit was out for me this year due to happy, busy plans to reconnect with host families in Scotland (mine) and The Netherlands (son Isaac's) and a focus week in Cambridge fo Read more
Just want to check this out with you experts since I am planning a last minute trip to Guatemala for Semana Santa and won't therefore get the best accommodations. Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need ... Read more
After reading these five reasons to actually stop in Guatemala (think roasting marshmallows on a volcano,... Read more
Reading trip reports from other travelers can be an invaluable resource for planning your next vacation.... Read more