- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Huehuetenango lies on the Pan-American Highway, 60-km (37-mi) west of the Cuatro Caminos turnoff to Quetzaltenango. The highway then continues west to the Mexican border.
Several public bus companies travel between Huehuetenango and Guatemala City. Los Halcones has departures at 7 am and 2 pm. Rápidos Zaculeu runs buses at 6 am and 3 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's