- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Huehuetenango lies on the Pan-American Highway, 60-km (37-mi) west of the Cuatro Caminos turnoff to Quetzaltenango. The highway then continues west to the Mexican border.
Several public bus companies travel between Huehuetenango and Guatemala City. Los Halcones has departures at 7 am and 2 pm. Rápidos Zaculeu runs buses at 6 am and 3 pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe