The Atlantic Lowlands Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Atlantic Lowlands Hotel Reviews
The Atlantic lowlands mix medium-size resort complexes—they may bill themselves as having a beach, but you'll more likely spend time in the hotel pool—and small, family-run lodgings. All do a brisk business on weekends, when Guatemalans head out from the city; make reservations if you plan to be here then. Other than Christmas and Easter weeks, rates remain constant year-round.
Browse The Atlantic Lowlands Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's