- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Only the first 15 km (9 mi) of the road from Río Dulce to El Estor are paved. After that, expect gravel. Very basic public buses run by Fuente del Norte connect the towns hourly throughout the day.
Fuente del Norte. El Estor. 7930-5251. www.autobusesfuentedelnorte.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's