- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Having a car is ideal for exploring Las Verapaces. Primary and secondary highways are in good shape, but beyond that, they can degenerate into dirt and gravel. Fog frequently veils rural roads at night, so try to arrive at your destination before dark. Dotting the region are numerous green "Disminuya su velocidad" signs with a silhouette of a leaping deer, warning you to slow down for deer crossings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's