Shopping in Guatemala City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Guatemala City Shopping
With the exception of the Mercado Central in the Old City, shop hours are generally weekdays 9 to 1 and 3 to 7, Saturday 9 to 1. The midday break is gradually disappearing in the capital.
Browse Guatemala City Shopping
Browse Guatemala City Shopping By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's