De Mario Review
The menu here is one of the country's most original, combining flavors from both sides of the Atlantic: you can enjoy such Spanish traditions as paella and roast suckling pig or more local offerings like robalo with a mushroom sauce. During its 25-plus years in business, the restaurant has built a much-deserved reputation for impeccable service.
- Address: 1 Av. 12–98, Zona 10, Guatemala City, 01010
- Phone: /2339–2331
- Location: The New City
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to everyone who encouraged us to go to Belize and to give Lamanai a try. We're back from our trip and had a fantastic time. We lo... Read more
Hi, all - My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so... Read more
We fell in love with Playa del Carmen. Then we travelled to Huatulco and PV and loved it as well. We just loved Mexico, the people especial... Read more