- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Casa Grande
At a Glance
- intimate feel
- could use some redecorating, several blocks from Zona Viva
Check Rates from our Partners
La Casa Grande Review
You enter this stately hotel through iron gates, then step into a small reception area that leads to a comfortable lounge with a fireplace to keep out the chill. The restaurant spills out into the courtyard; its cast-iron chairs are surrounded by arches covered with dangling philodendrons. Traditional tile floors grace the rooms, which are furnished with antiques. Rooms in the front open onto a balcony, but those in the back are quieter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
After reading these five reasons to actually stop in Guatemala (think roasting marshmallows on a volcano,... Read more
Reading trip reports from other travelers can be an invaluable resource for planning your next vacation.... Read more