- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Occupying an elegant space in the heart of the Zona Viva, Zumo greets diners with simple modern decor, including a comfortable patio and a cozy downstairs bar. Chef Rodrigo Alvarado takes the often overused term "fusion cuisine" seriously, and mixes in-season Guatemalan ingredients with an around-the-world menu. We like the shrimp in mango sauce with avocado butter, the steak in tamarind sauce, and the pumpkin crème brûlée with amaretto ice cream. There's also an extensive wine list (one of the best in the capital, with 60 international offerings), and the service is impeccable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need ... Read more
After reading these five reasons to actually stop in Guatemala (think roasting marshmallows on a volcano,... Read more
Reading trip reports from other travelers can be an invaluable resource for planning your next vacation.... Read more