- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
There are several banks in Santa Elena, but few anywhere else in the region. Those on Calle 4, the main street, have ATMs that work with foreign ATM cards with MasterCard or Visa logos on the PLUS or CIRRUS systems. Several gas stations between Santa Elena and Ixlú also have bank ATMs. Flores has one bank, but it does not have an ATM. Many ATMs only take four-digit pin numbers.
Banrural (4 Calle at 3 Av., Santa Elena. 502/7926–1002. www.banrural.com.gt.)
Banco Industrial (4 Calle, Santa Elena. 502/7926–0281. www.bi.com.gt.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's