- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
From the airport in Santa Elena, Flores is a short Q20 per-person taxi ride. Minibuses (Q25 per person) will bring you from Tikal park. Flores itself is best seen on foot or in tuk-tuks (small motorcycle rickshaw taxis). Note, however, that a massive street resurfacing project in 2009-10 has ripped up many of the cobblestone streets in town, making walking temporarily less pleasurable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's