Sights & Attractions in Antigua
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Arco de Santa Catalina
The only remnant of the once-enormous Convent of St. Catherine...
Casa del Tejido Antigüo
This is the place to come for background information on the rainbow...
|Houses / Mansions||Antigua|
Catedral de Santiago Apóstol y San José Catedral
Upon your first peek inside, you may wonder why the cathedral...
Convento de las Capuchinas
Antigua's largest convent was built by Capuchin nuns, whose number...
Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de La Merced
The Church of Our Lady of Mercy is one of Antigua's most eye-catching...
Surrounded by old colonial buildings, this tree-lined square...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe