Lebanon comes to Guatemala at this old favorite on busy Avenida 5 Norte. The fare is standard Middle Eastern: lamb or beef kebabs, couscous, tabouli, or patush, a Syrian salad. You have several seating choices here: you can sit on throw pillows at low tables in the front room or at one of the private booths out in the back courtyard. If you're so inclined, partake of an after-dinner flavored hookah in the front lounge. Come early to get a seat for the Thursday-evening belly-dancing show. It gets underway at 8:30 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all - I just got home from an awesome 2.5 week trip split between Honduras (Roatán, La Ceiba, and Copán Ruinas) and Guatem... Read more
GUATEMALA: Semana Santa and Beyond My husband and I (67/66) decided a short trip was in order since we are planning to take our granddaugh... Read more