Nightlife & the Arts in Antigua
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Nightlife, Antigua style, offers you the chance to flex your cultural knowledge, or to flex your arm hoisting a few with friends. The city is filled with watering holes. Many of the spots within a few blocks of the Parque Central are favored by people studying Spanish at one of the many language schools. Don't forget, either, that lingering over dinner is a time-honored way to pass an Antigua evening.
Your best source for upcoming events is the monthly English-language Revue magazine www.revuemag.com. Pick up a free copy in hotels and restaurants around town, or check out its Web site for complete reproduction in PDF format.
Numerous cultural events sprinkle Antigua's evening calendar, including two regularly scheduled weekly lecture series in English, both of which, unfortunately, take place on Tuesday evenings.
Browse Antigua Nightlife
Browse Antigua Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's