Nightlife & the Arts in Antigua
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Nightlife, Antigua style, offers you the chance to flex your cultural knowledge, or to flex your arm hoisting a few with friends. The city is filled with watering holes. Many of the spots within a few blocks of the Parque Central are favored by people studying Spanish at one of the many language schools. Don't forget, either, that lingering over dinner is a time-honored way to pass an Antigua evening.
Your best source for upcoming events is the monthly English-language Revue magazine www.revuemag.com. Pick up a free copy in hotels and restaurants around town, or check out its Web site for complete reproduction in PDF format.
Numerous cultural events sprinkle Antigua's evening calendar, including two regularly scheduled weekly lecture series in English, both of which, unfortunately, take place on Tuesday evenings.
Browse Antigua Nightlife
Browse Antigua Nightlife By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Guatemala City Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $106+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Guatemala City for Less: Hotels Fr $72+/Nt Travelocity
- Vista Real Guatemala on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $183+/Nt — $183 Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Visit Guatemala City for Less: Hotels Fr $115+/Nt — $115 Travelocity
- Book the Crowne Plaza Guatemala 3 Nts in May Fr $112+/Nt — $112 Expedia