Biking in Antigua
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The rolling hills that surround Antigua make for great mountain biking. Local agencies rent bikes as well as equipment like helmets and water bottles.
Mayan Bike Tours offers trips ranging from easy rides in a morning or afternoon to more challenging treks taking in the highlands and lasting several days. 1 Av. Sur 15, Antigua, 03001. 7832-3383. www.guatemalaventures.com.
Old Town Outfitters caters to a backpacker crowd, but its trips are suitable for people of all ages. It also offers volcano hikes and rock-climbing excursions. 5 Av. Sur 12, Antigua, 03001. 7832-4171. www.adventureguatemala.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's