All Antigua Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
|A-G H-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Not many hotels have guest books filled with recommendations fo . . .
Rooms acquire progressively more amenities as you go up the stairs. . .
A twice-remodeled, half-century-old house designed in typical. . .
Casa La Capilla
Capilla means "chapel" in Spanish and, indeed, you'll find one. . .
Casa Santo Domingo
This elegant hotel was built around the ruins of the ancient Monasterio. . .
This aptly named hotel began life as a cloistered convent nea. . .
Dos Loros Inn
If you have a car, or don't mind an occasional taxi ride, this. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's