Getting Here in San Gerardo de Rivas
More than half the one-hour drive from San Isidro is on a very rocky, very hilly, dirt road; 4WD is strongly recommended. There is a bus three times a day from San Isidro, and it is a slow, dusty ride up the mountain.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's