- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Ruta Urán. Fit hikers can undertake a three- to five-day hike up alternative routes to Chirripó led by experienced local guide Denis Elizondo. The hike eventually arrives at the Chirripó National Park hostel, and then descends by the usual national park route. Prices range from $225 to $270 per person, including lodging, meals, guide, and park fees for three to five days. San Gerardo de Rivas. 2742–5073. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's