- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Blue Water Pelagic. Local marine conservationist and dive master Shawn Larkin offers eco-sensitive tours doing just about anything you can think of in or above the water, including his signature dive trip ($150, four-person minimum), plus underwater photography, snorkeling, sea-kayaking, whale- and dolphin-watching, and yacht services. He can also arrange an aerial photo tour for up to four passengers ($800 for one hour), flying in a Cessna with the door open, over the ocean in search of whales and other bird's-eye photo opportunities. Drake Bay, 60503. 8702–1248 text messages. www.costacetacea.com.
Jinetes de Osa. Jinetes de Osa offers diving ($110 for a two-tank dive, plus $20 for gear), snorkeling ($80), and dolphin-watching tours ($105), as well as a canopy tour ($55) with some interesting bridge, ladder, and rope transitions between platforms. West side of bay, Drake, 60503. 2231-5806. www.costaricadiving.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's