- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Ultra Light Tour. For a thrilling bird's-eye view of the Whale's Tail in Bahía Ballena, take off in a two-seater ultralight flying machine with aeronautical engineer Georg Kiechle. The fee is about $140 for 30-minute trips. You can also fly south to Corcovado National Park or north to Manuel Antonio National Park. Be sure to bring your camera. PapaKilo Airstrip, north of Costanera Hwy., at entrance to Colonia Beach, Ballena Marine National Park. 2743–8037 or 8816–6901. www.ultralighttour.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Ultralight Flights
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's