Sights & Attractions in South Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions South Pacific Coast
|A-C D-O P-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The northwestern end of town is the so-called American Zone, full...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Golfito|
Ballena Marine National Park
Named for the whales who use this area as a nursery, Ballena...
|Parks||Ballena Marine National Park|
The southern tip of the Osa Peninsula, where virgin rain forest...
A Garden of Eden with mass plantings of ornamental palms, bromeliads...
Chirripó National Park
The main attraction of this national park is Mt. Chirripó...
|Parks||Chirripó National Park|
Cloudbridge Private Nature Reserve
This private nature reserve staffed by volunteers and a senior...
|Nature Preserves||San Gerardo de Rivas|
Corcovado National Park
Corcovado National Park is the last and largest outpost of virgin...
|Parks||Corcovado National Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59 -- Costa Rica Beach & Golf Resort w/Breakfast, 65% Off Bookit.com
- $144-$159 -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Luxury Resort, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $769 -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, $500 Off Hotel Riu Guanacaste
- $1099 -- Costa Rica 7-Night Riu All-Incl. Vacation w/Airfare — $1,099 Apple Vacations