Sights & Attractions in South Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions South Pacific Coast
|A-C D-O P-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The northwestern end of town is the so-called American Zone, full...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Golfito|
Ballena Marine National Park
Named for the whales who use this area as a nursery, Ballena...
|Parks||Ballena Marine National Park|
The southern tip of the Osa Peninsula, where virgin rain forest...
A Garden of Eden with mass plantings of ornamental palms, bromeliads...
Chirripó National Park
The main attraction of this national park is Mt. Chirripó, the...
|Parks||Chirripó National Park|
Cloudbridge Private Nature Reserve
This private nature reserve staffed by volunteers and a senior...
|Nature Preserves||San Gerardo de Rivas|
Corcovado National Park
Corcovado National Park is the last and largest outpost of virgin...
|Parks||Corcovado National Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's