- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Costa Rica 2014
Who says vegetarian food has to be boring? From spicy pad Thai with tofu to tasty tuna teriyaki to crunchy falafel served with brown rice and organic salad, this sophisticated restaurant can make vegetarians ecstatic and even the most committed carnivore happy. The fish tacos are delicious and priced right for even the most budget-conscious beachgoer. The eclectic decor reflects the global reach of the kitchen, with Moroccan stained-glass lamps, cushions covered in East Indian fabrics, and bamboo furniture. There are even table linens and cloth napkins—a rarity at the beach. It's definitely the most romantic restaurant in Dominical. For the less romantically inclined, there's free Wi-Fi.
- Address: Main street, across from soccer field Dominical, 11909
- Phone: 2787–0091
- Location: Dominical
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We had a fabulous first trip to Costa Rica at Christmas 2012, visiting Arenal (Lost Iguana Lodge & Villa Decary), Tortuguero (Manatus Lodge), Osa Peninsula (Drake’s Bay Aguila de Osa and south Read more
Dear Gate One Travel,
I recently returned from a trip booked with Gate One Travel with my family to Costa Rica and wanted to share our experience.
Reservation # 678910 10 Day Classic Costa Rica with Manuel Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, ... Read more
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism.... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more