- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Costa Rica 2014
Oceano Bar & Restaurant
Oceano Bar & Restaurant Review
This beachfront restaurant has a wide-ranging menu that's popular with locals. Choose from tropical seafood fresh from the gulf, tangy ceviche, crispy fish and chips, Mexican-style burritos, and made-from-scratch pizzas. For beachgoers with a sweet tooth there are homemade brownies and the only ice cream parlor in town. Watch for special theme nights when the joint is jumping. Bring your laptop and surf on their Wi-Fi connection.
- Address: Beach road, south of Supermercado Bellavista Playa Zancudo, 60704
- Phone: 2776–0921
- Location: Playa Zancudo
- Closed Oct., sometimes Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We had a fabulous first trip to Costa Rica at Christmas 2012, visiting Arenal (Lost Iguana Lodge & Villa Decary), Tortuguero (Manatus Lodge), Osa Peninsula (Drake’s Bay Aguila de Osa and south Read more
Dear Gate One Travel,
I recently returned from a trip booked with Gate One Travel with my family to Costa Rica and wanted to share our experience.
Reservation # 678910 10 Day Classic Costa Rica with Manuel Read more
My first post here, so I appreciate your help. Read more
· News & Features
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, ... Read more
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism.... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more