- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
You can hail cabs on the street or call for one. All licensed cabs are red with a gold triangle on the front doors (though Taxis Unidos Aeropuerto—which go to the airport—are orange). A 3-km (2-mile) ride costs around $3; tipping isn't customary. By law cabbies must use marías (meters) within the metropolitan area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's