- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Costa Rica 2014
La Trattoria Review
The green and gold here might make a Green Bay Packers fan feel right at home, but it's the excellent, reasonably priced homemade pastas that make this popular lunch spot worth the stop. Begin your meal with fresh bread and any number of excellent antipasti, continuing on with your favorite pasta dish. And for dessert, who can resist tiramisu?
- Address: Behind Automercado, Barrio Dent, San Pedro, 11501
- Phone: 2224–7065
- Location: North and East of Downtown
- No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just recently got back from my trip to Panama and Costa Rica, and wanted to write this review in case people were looking for agencies to go with. Read more
We returned a couple of weeks ago from a wonderful family trip to Costa Rica and Panama. Read more
Has anyone taken the public bus from SJO airport to downtown San Jose? Read more
· News & Features
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, ... Read more
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism.... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more