San José Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
San José Restaurant Reviews
Fed up with all the chicken, rice, and beans you've been chewing on in your out-country travels? Costa Rica's capital beckons you back with the country's most varied and cosmopolitan restaurant scene. Italian, Spanish, Asian, French, Middle Eastern, Peruvian—they're all here, along with upscale, típico Costa Rican cuisine, too.
Browse San José Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's