Nightlife & the Arts in San José
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
San José Nightlife & the Arts
|A-I J-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Jazz Café San Pedro
This place draws big crowds for the live music nightly except...
A gay and lesbian crowd frequents La Avispa, which has two dance...
|Dance Clubs||San José|
Little Theatre Group
For over six decades, the Little Theatre Group has presented...
|Music, Theater||San José|
Mac's American Bar
An older expat crowd hangs out at Mac's American Bar, which always...
Fill up on Spanish-style tapas at the Mediterranean bar and restaurant...
In the far southern suburbs, Ram Luna is most famous for the...
|Music Clubs, Themed Entertainment||San José|
This theater shows arty films, often in languages other than...
Stan's Irish Pub
A refreshing change from the ubiquitous Imperial beer are the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All San José Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe