Sights & Attractions in Northern Plains
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí
Dr. María Eugenia Bozzoli Museum of Indigenous Cultures
Costa Rica's indigenous peoples don't get the visibility of those...
|Museums / Galleries||Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí|
Some 70 species of the heliconia, a relative of the banana, are...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí|
The newest of Costa Rica's serpentaria shows off some 50 species...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí|
Standard Fruit Company
Curious about the life and times of Costa Rica's most famous...
|Industrial Sites||Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí|
Tirimbina Rainforest Center
The center encompasses 750 acres of primary forest and 8 km (5...
|Nature Preserves||Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí|
Browse All Northern Plains Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's