Sights & Attractions in Northern Plains
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Northern Plains
|A-C D-L M-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Don Juan Coffee Tour
Small groups are the hallmark of tours that last about two hours...
|Industrial Sites||Monteverde and Santa Elena|
Dr. María Eugenia Bozzoli Museum of Indigenous Cultures
Costa Rica's indigenous peoples don't get the visibility of those...
|Museums / Galleries||Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí|
This private, 75-acre wildlife refuge is laced with four trails...
|Nature Preserves||Monteverde and Santa Elena|
Eloy Alfaro and Sons Workshop
Costa Rica's only real remaining oxcart factory was founded in...
Else Kientzler Botanical Garden
Some 2,000 plant species, tropical and subtropical, flourish...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Sarchí|
Some 70 species of the heliconia, a relative of the banana, are...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí|
La Fortuna Waterfall
A strenuous walk down ½ km (¼ mile) of precipitous step (allow...
|Bodies of Water||La Fortuna|
La Paz Waterfall Gardens
Five magnificent waterfalls are the main attractions at these...
|Bodies of Water||Poás Volcán National Park|
La Selva Biological Station
At the confluence of the Puerto Viejo and Sarapiquí rivers, La...
|Nature Preserves||La Selva Biological Station|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Northern Plains Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's