- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Witch's Rock and Ollie's Point. These legendary surfing spots are a one-hour boat ride away from Playas del Coco off the coast of Santa Rosa National Park. You can surf as long as you pay the $10 park entrance fee.
You can sign up for a surfing trip with any beach-town tour operator, but local authorities allow excursions to Witch's Rock and Ollie's Point to originate only from the main dock at Playas del Coco, in boats owned by local boat owners, in order to curb overcrowding and undue environmental stress. Playas del Coco.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's