- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Ocotal Beach Resort. This resort has a sportfishing operation with three 32-foot Morgan hulls powered by twin 260-horsepower Cummins engines ($750 half day; $935 full day for up to four fishers, $60 each extra person). Marlins are catch-and-release, but you can keep—and eat—the mahimahi, yellowfin tuna, grouper, and amberjack you catch. Playa Ocotal.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's